1. In these Terms and Conditions the "Club" means either or both of London Scottish International Limited (company number 06609184) and London Scottish Football Club (registered under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Society Act 2014 number 28909R); the "Stadium" means The Athletic Ground, Kew Foot Road, Richmond, TW9 2SS and the "Website" means the Club's website at www.londonscottish.com.
2. The ground regulations for the Stadium (the "Ground Regulations"), which are available on the Website and which can also be obtained upon request from the Club, shall be incorporated in, and form part of, these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions, together with the Ground Regulations, shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and shall supersede any prior agreements, representations or understanding between the parties, whether written or oral.
3. Your Membership of the Club ("Membership ") may include the right to attend applicable 1st XV matches at the Stadium in one of the following categories: 1878, Highlander or Clan (a "Season Ticket"). A Season Ticket entitles the Member to be admitted to a designated part of the Stadium and may also include the right to sit in a designated seating area. Applicable 1st XV matches are League matches played by the Club's 1st XV in the competitions currently known as The Greene King IPA Championship and the British & Irish Cup. Friendlies, Championship play-off or Championship Final matches or quarter, and semi-finals and Final of the British & Irish Cup are not included.
4. All Season Ticket holders are also Members of the Club. Accordingly, Membership is included in the Season Ticket price, Season Ticket categories are 1878, Highlander and Clan.
a) Exile and Life Members are entitled to purchase match day tickets at a discounted price subject to availability and to attend other Club functions at concessionary rates. Playing Members (but not Social Players) are entitled to 1st XV ground entry at all matches (standing only)
b) Season Ticket Holders, Playing Members (but not Social Players), Exile and Life Members are eligible for a range of benefits including entry into international ticket ballots, and are entitled to attend Club functions at concessionary rates.
c) Junior members under the age of 18 are eligible for inclusion in international ticket ballots.
d) A membership card ("membership card") will be issued to each member.
6. Specific Terms and Conditions relating to playing adult or junior rugby are available on the website and on request.
7. The Membership is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the Rugby Football Union and of the competitions in which the Club is entered.
8. Fixtures are not guaranteed to take place on a particular day, at a particular venue or at any particular time. All fixtures are subject to change and the Club accepts no liability should a match be postponed or kick off time changed for whatever reason. Members are solely responsible for keeping abreast of fixture changes and updates.
9. In order to qualify for Junior Membership in the categories identified on the Website, an "Under 16" must be born on or after 1st September 2000; "Academy" members must be born on or after 1st September 1998; "Youth" Members must be born on or after 1st September 1995; "Seniors" must be aged 65 or over on 1st September 2016.
10. No concessionary Memberships are available in the designated "1878" area of the Stadium.
11. In the event of a Membership Card being lost or stolen, the Member shall inform the Club immediately. A replacement Membership Card (if requested) will be provided by the Club (at its absolute discretion at a cost of £8.50 inclusive of postage and packing). Save in such circumstances, the Club shall not issue any duplicate Membership Card or match day tickets and no refunds shall be given by the Club in any circumstances.
12. Membership Cards shall remain the property of the Club at all times and are strictly not transferable and thus may not be re-sold or loaned by the Member for consideration or otherwise.
13. In the event of any construction, development, maintenance or other works being required to, or unforeseen circumstances or incidence of force affecting any part of the Stadium, or in the interests of safety of all supporters within the Stadium, the Club reserves the right to suspend access to the affected part of the Stadium. The Club accepts no liability if by reason of such circumstances a Member is precluded from admission to the designated part of the Stadium shown on the Membership Card, but will use its reasonable endeavours to accommodate the Member in another part of the Stadium.. The Club also reserves the right to refuse entry to a designated area if that area or the Stadium as a whole is full to capacity.
14. The Club may, at its absolute discretion, suspend or cancel the Membership (and all associated benefits) in the event of the Member being ejected or banned from the Stadium, for breaching any of the Ground Regulations or any other of these Terms and Conditions, or in the event of any abusive, dangerous or other unacceptable behaviour by the Member.
15. The granting by the Club of any time or indulgence in respect of any breach of any part of the Terms and Conditions by the Member shall not be deemed a waiver of such breach and the waiver by the Club of any breach of any part of these Terms and Conditions by the Member shall not prevent the subsequent enforcement of that part by the Club.
16. Should any part of these Terms and Conditions be considered void or voidable under any such applicable law, then such terms shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the remainder of the Agreement valid or enforceable.
17. The Club reserves the right to refuse any application for a Membership at its absolute discretion.
18. The Club reserves the right to make changes to any of these Terms and Conditions (including, without limit, the Ground Regulations.) Any such changes will be notified to Members through the Website.
19. Matches cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or time and London Scottish reserve the right to change advertised matches without notice and without liability. No money will be refunded or tickets exchanged if the match has to be abandoned. Should a match be postponed tickets for the events will be valid for any date on which the match is rearranged.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England with regards to any claims relating to or in connection with these terms and conditions.
Direct Debit Terms & Conditions
1. It is the Member's sole responsibility to ensure sufficient funds are in the designated bank account at the time of payment being taken.
2. The agreement to pay for a Membership by direct debit is a formal contract between the customer and London Scottish International Limited. If the account falls into arrears through either non-payment or payments that become overdue, this will result in the Membership being cancelled.
3. No Membership Card will be released until full payment for the Membership has been received.