London Scottish will be looking to appoint an Events and Operations Executive in the coming weeks, please see details as below.
Events & Operations Executive
London Scottish Rugby Club – Richmond, Surrey
Full time post, working 40 hours per week. A requirement for weekend work during the rugby season; in addition some additional hours during busy event periods.
Reporting to the Operations and Sponsorship Manager
Assist in planning, coordination and operational delivery in key areas of matchday experience and fundraising events throughout the year. Day to day management of administration and development of processes that relate to these key functions. Key areas of responsibility would be: Database and CRM management, membership/ season tickets and online and offline ticket administration, operational and logistical assistance for events and matchdays.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Work as part of a team to develop the matchday and event experience we are building at a Championship Club
• Take operational ownership of matchday ticketing system – administration and delivery of product (web based system and off-line)
• To manage the in-house CRM system and ensure data management is input effectively and develop the system for the ever changing nature of the business
• Administering the in-house booking process and stimulating more sales for events / matchday hospitality
• Act as account manager for all corporate and hospitality guests and their booking requirements at matchdays and events
• Act as point of contact and negotiator with all venue and vendor requirements for external events
• Assist in the coordination and production of marketing collateral related to events, ticketing and membership/season tickets
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with all vendors and on-site catering, beverage and facilities managers
• Ensure all health and safety documentation is in place for all on-site and externally held events
• Assist in the tendering and assignment of new vendors from season to season to ensure smooth transition and cost management base for the Club
• Undertake administration on behalf of the Company and Club, to ensure consistency of communication across the board
• Act with a positive and versatile attitude towards all projects and the sometimes restrictive working environment
• Undertake other responsibilities and ad-hoc projects that are commensurate with the level of the role as may be required by the company from time to time
• Work weekends and unsocial hours related to all matchdays and events
Knowledge of Rugby Union
Experience of working in a sports environment
Applications closing date: Friday 8th July 2011, 5pm.
Applications (CV and covering letter) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the role you are applying for in the subject header.
Interviews will be held subsequently