500,000 tickets for Rugby World Cup 2015 will go on sale to rugby fans through the English club network and wider rugby community from May 2014 through the ER2015 Rugby Community Ticket programme.
The programme enables clubs and rugby organisations in England to give loyal members an opportunity to access tickets for the Tournament, ahead of the general sale in September, recognising and rewarding the dedication of rugby fans across the country.
Overview of how it works:
• 500,000 tickets for Rugby World Cup 2015 matches will go on sale to rugby fans through RFU member voting clubs, Constituent Bodies, and affiliated organisations in England from May 2014.
• London Scottish has an allocation of tickets for all matches at Twickenham Stadium, including England matches and the final, as well as access to tickets for all of the 38 matches (including Scotland matches) across the country and in Cardiff.
• Demand is anticipated to be very high so a ballot will be used to allocate the tickets to London Scottish members.
• Full details of how London Scottish members can access RWC 2015 tickets will be communicated when 2014/15 memberships go on sale next week but in the meantime please note the following:
– Members who renew their 2013/14 membership for next season by Friday, 9 May will be entered into the ballot to have the chance to buy RWC 2015 tickets through the ER2015 Rugby Community Ticket programme.
– In addition, Life Members, current investors and members currently on Direct Debit will also be automatically entered into the ballot.
– Selected members will be able to purchase tickets through the online Rugby World Cup 2015 ticketing system from 16 May 2014.
If you have any questions about the Rugby Community Ticket Programme please don’t hesitate to contact the Commercial team on 0203 397 9551.