Job Description: As team manager for Senior Rugby and the Senior Academy the candidate will be responsible for mainly the Highlanders and the Rampant Lions but will also overlap into the Claymores and The Kilts teams.
- Managing player availability for match days, training and events
- Individual player kit sizing and kit orders
- Keeping an up to date database of players
Logistics & Operations
- Travel arrangements
- Playing kit, equipment needed & liaising with opposition on details and colour of kit
- Match day timings
- And to communicate above with management and players
- Preparation of changing room on match days
- Playing kit post match
– The ideal candidate needs to be an organised individual, with good communications skills.
– Must have good people skills.
– Some rugby experience will be beneficial.
The role will suit a young individual looking to gain experience managing a rugby team or a passionate rugby person with the above mentioned skill set.
Remuneration in a set weekly fee is available for the right candidate
Apply by sending a cover letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org