An exciting and ideal opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience and launch a career in sport.
An exciting and ideal opportunity for a recent graduate to gain experience and launch a career in sport. Main priorities will consist of assisting the London Scottish office staff with commercial activity and marketing campaigns, particularly in the build up to match days and events. A fantastic opportunity to learn about the commercial structure of a professional sports organisation.
Position: Intern – 3 days a week.
Salary: Unpaid (Expense Contribution)
Start Date: August
• Taking ownership on Season Ticket/Membership applications and packs
• Assisting with planning, organisation and delivery of match day activities
• Assisting with planning, organisation and delivery of events
• Assisting with driving marketing and promotional collateral, particularly within with local areas
• Being a key driver with the newly formed London Scottish Business Club
• Daily administrative tasks
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Enthusiastic, committed and self driven individual
• Experience of working in a sports environment
• A passion for sport and developing a career within sport
Applications (CV & covering letter) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org