A new vacancy has opened in the London Scottish Commercial Staff, with the Club looking to hire a Sponsorship Manager.
London Scottish International Limited (“LSIL”) is the organisation owned by and acting on behalf of London Scottish FC Limited whose purpose is to run the London Scottish professional rugby team playing in the RFU Championship. It acts as the central commercial and marketing arm for professional rugby at London Scottish. LSIL central income is derived from sponsorship, investment, RFU and Premier Rugby subsidies and match day and non-match day event ticketing.
Reporting to the chief executive, the Sponsorship Manager will manage the day-to-day communication with London Scottish’s existing partners to ensure all contractual rights are delivered, their activation programmes are developed and their long-term sponsorship goals are achieved and reported upon.
In addition, the Sponsorship Manager will be responsible for supporting all areas of sponsorship renewals and new sales efforts, generating leads, preparing sales documents and assisting in negotiations.
– Build relationships and work with the day-to-day sponsorship manager at each of the Club’s partners and/or their respective agencies;
– Pro-actively support partners in the development of activation activity;
– Provide detailed analysis on key success metrics;
– Ensure all sponsor communication by London Scottish is effective, bringing key internal stakeholders into discussions where applicable but managing ownership of the communication, action requirements and delivery of activity;
– Generate sponsorship leads and business opportunities for London Scottish and its partners;
– Assist in sponsorship negotiations with brands and agencies.
Skills & Experience Required
– 2 years track record in sponsorship and account management, preferably with a rights holder or agency but potentially on the brand side;
– Proven ability to offer a first-class, professional account management service to commercial partners and to build strong business relationships at all levels;
– Experience in dealing with, and presenting to, senior-level personnel from major brands;
– Pro-active approach to identifying opportunities, generating leads and producing sales presentations;
– Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
– A keen eye for detail;
– Strong communication skills (written and oral);
– Self-motivated while also a good team player.
Applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and an up-to-date CV.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + OTE
Closing Date: 21st June 2013