London Scottish are recruiting a 1st XV Physiotherapist to join our medical team.
The role will be part time to include training sessions on Tuesday evenings and match days.
Summary of duties
- To provide a professional physiotherapy service to players which will include assessment, diagnosis and management of injury.
- To provide pitch-side cover during training matches and matches. Including the provision of physiotherapy and emergency aid as required.
- To maintain appropriate medical and physiotherapy records in keeping with the Club, RFU, CSP and HCPC requirements.
- To integrate and be able to effectively communicate with the medical team and the coaching staff.
- Work with our strategic partners at Harlequins Rugby Club to ensure all loan players are managed appropriately with the guidance of the Harlequins medical staff.
- To assist in any other reasonable duties as directed by management staff.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- Full membership to the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Health and Care Professions Council Registered
- RFU Pre-Hospital Immediate Care in Sport – level 3 (current) certification
- 3 years clinical experience
- Previous rugby experience
- Extensive clinical assessment and treatment skills
- Interest in rehabilitation and injury prevention
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to liaise with players, coaches, management and medical staff in a professional manner.
Training Base – Kings House School Sports Ground, W4 2SH
Match Day Base – Richmond Athletic Ground, TW9 2SF
Fixed Term (Part-Time)
If you meet most or all of our criteria, and think you can add value to our medical team, please send a covering letter (maximum one page) and CV to email@example.com
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so please apply promptly.