London Scottish – 2015-16 Membership Competition Terms & Conditions
London Welsh Hospitality Prize
1. London Scottish International Limited is the promoter (the “Promoter”) of this competition.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity and age, proof of address and/or proof of validity of Membership (if required) in order to claim the prize. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
3. The competition commences June 1st, the on sale date of Memberships for the 2015-16 Season and concludes on Tuesday 1st September at 5.00pm.
4. Entries (Membership applications) must be received by Tuesday 1st September 5:00pm. The time of entry will in each case be the time the entry is received by the Promoter's database or the date the application arrives by post at the Promoter's registered office at 16A Kew Foot Road, Richmond, TW9 2SS. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries including entries not received by the Promoter or delays in the delivery of the entry due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
5. Entry is only open to Membership purchasers who are aged 18 years or over on 1st September 2015
6. The prize is 10 spaces in hospitality plus 10 1878 match day tickets at our home match against London Welsh on Saturday, 3rd October. A section in the stand will be reserved for the winner and their nine guests.
7. Entry is via the London Scottish online ticket kiosk at https://londonscottish.cloudvenue.co.uk/ or via the 2015-16 Membership Brochure or calling the commercial office: 020 3397 9551. Entrants must complete the Membership application form process. To submit a complete and valid entry, entrants will be required to provide various personal details including full name, email address, residential address, contact phone number/s and age/date of birth for the purpose of verifying eligibility. Any contact details entered incorrectly shall invalidate the entry.
8. All signed up members for Season 2015/16 signed up from June 1st 2015 to 1st September 2015 can enter the competition. This also includes investors and Life members.
9. The winner will be drawn on Wednesday, 2nd September at The Athletic Ground and contacted within two days by telephone and email.
10. The winner must confirm their spaces in lunch by Monday, 21st September, if this is unclaimed we will draw another winner
11. This prize can only be redeemed at the London Welsh match on Saturday, 3rd October and no other home game for the 2015/16 Season.
12. The winner's name will be announced publicly through our Twitter and Facebook networks, and on the Website and in any publicity relating to the competition.
13. The winner will be chosen at random.
14. Privacy statement: We will only use and store your personal information for the purposes disclosed to you, including Membership marketing material.