London Scottish amateur sides are looking to recruit therapist(s) for 2013/14 season, to provide cover throughout the senior and junior sides.
The role will be based in Richmond but the successful candidate(s) will be required to travel for fixtures, which are mainly based in and around London.
• To provide pitchside support at training sessions twice a week and matches.
• To assess players with regard to their fitness and injury status in relation to their fitness to train or play.
• To treat players with sound clinical reasoning skills and implement effective rehabilitation programmes
• To liase with Junior and Senior coaches throughout the club regarding players fitness.
• To keep notes in line with governing bodies standard and be able to liaise/refer with player's GPs as and when.
• Incharge of ordering tape and first aid supplies.
• Hold a Degree in Physiotherapy/ Sports Therapy/Sports Rehabilitation/Osteopathy
• Be a current member of your governing body, ie HPC, CSP, BASRaT etc
• Evidence of up to date 1st aid pitchside management. Eg RFU/STA SFA qualification
• Previously worked in sport
Contact and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.