London Scottish is looking to recruit two Performance Analysis assistants to help throughout the 2017/8 Championship season.
Successful candidates will ideally begin in early August of this year and will be with the club until May 2018.
This would be ideal for anyone interested in Performance Analysis, Rugby Union and Coaching in Elite Sport and will offer a very hands on experience of professional Rugby Union.
Working directly with the Head of Analysis (HOA), main duties include:
· Preparation of equipment and coding/analysis of Championship & B&I Cup matches – this will involve live, preview coding and retrospective coding
· Filming training sessions and prepare footage for HOA
· Coding training sessions according to the directive of the HOA & coaches
· Build presentations for coaches and players to review through team and unit meetings using LS and opposition footage
· Attendance to training and CPD initiatives provided by partners of London Scottish (Nacsport & others)
This will require the successful applicant to film training sessions. Candidates would need to be available also for games on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays (depending on the fixture list) to work on the English Championship and British & Irish Cup.
Travel to away games will be on team coach for significant road journeys, with own travel arrangements made for local matches & travel to Heathrow/Gatwick for matches requiring travel by flight. London Scottish will provide a laptop with up to date software for the duration of the placement.
The closing date for applications will be August 4th.
Expected interview dates: 8th August 2017
Anyone interested can forward a CV and Cover Letter (maximum 3 pages in total) to John Farrell, Head of Performance Analysis at London Scottish at email@example.com